pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Friday, December 5, 2008

Write

Bismillah

Felt compelled to write this.

Before i had any blogs, i can only wonder what lies in writing...i mean, what do writers feel about their writing...?? i have never indulge myself in writing during my early teen years because i thought i was more of the analytical sort of person. I've never enjoyed myself when it came to writing compositions. Every sentence that i had to construct seemed like a burden to me.

As time goes by, i felt more and more motivated to write. I was very envious with those who can write well, maybe primarily, they were known by many. I used to be a low profile person. Somehow, at one point of time, i felt as if i need to come out of my cocoon. I want people to know me. That's conceit...

After i get to know certain people in my life, my mindset was changed. I no longer wanted to write to be known, but to write so that i can reach many with my words and may my writing benefit them in a good way, even if it's little. There is so much truth in the saying, 'the pen is mightier than the sword'.

The benevolent prophet Muhammad saw also encouraged his followers to give out knowledge even if it's a sentence. One can do that by writing.

Personally, i've gone through many stages in writing. Before this, i just write so that i can brush up on my language... Now, i write because i have the passion to do so. I may not be able to conjure up flowery snippets and stuffs, but i enjoyed writing so much... Maybe if i'm ready, i can publish my own book...

Wallahu a'lam

1 comment:

Kirana S.N said...

tulislah walau sepotong ayat sehari..=)