pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Sunday, December 7, 2008


Bismillah

I was in the process of cleaning up my notes and i came upon my past compositions..such a reminiscence...i can't believe that i used to write the way i did. looking back, i think my compos were not that good, but i still managed to scrape passes for them...and my style of writing had also changed over the years..

it's just like someone prominent said,"if you look at a person's style of writing, it changes with the person's age...a child writes short sentences. when the child grows older, he can write more complicated sentences...but when you look at the Quran, the style of writing is consistent in every page. This is a clear evidence that the Quran is not the writing of a mere mortal, but comes from a divine intelligence"

this refuted all lies made by non-believers that claimed the Quran is from the words of our benevolent prophet Muhammad s.a.w...it's true that Muhammad was not a mere human, but His messenger, but it is also true that the prophet s.a.w was also an 'ummi (illiterate) which means he can neither read nor write. so what the non-believers claimed is untrue...very untrue

this should make us believe the Quran is a concrete evidence...may our belief should never waver from this truth, insyaAllah

wallahu a'lam

No comments: