pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Sunday, December 21, 2008


Bismillah

Alhamdulillah, i've gotten the chance to watch "Forum Perdana Hal Ehwal Islam" live, for the first time yesterday. I was called to be a volunteer for the day. Although i would have preferred to be an audience instead, i still accepted the request to be a volunteer, because i won't have any company if i went as an audience.

Honestly, there were few instances that made me perplexed, but all in all it was an okay experience. I came with an empty stomach, and we were immediately asked to fill up the goody-bags the moment we entered the hall. Although i was very hungry, i resisted the urge to find some food because we were promised some food later on.

Well, i can say it seemed like one unlucky day for me. Firstly, when i wanted to put on my socks after wudhu' for my asr prayers, i can only find half the pair...the other went missing. I was scared it might have fallen somewhere in the hall. I traced back my steps from the praying area to the restroom but it was nowhere to be found. And so i have to spent the rest of the day (plus night) with my praying socks, which are purple in colour. Imagine that?? Purple - on my cheddar cheese-like shoes. (Anyway, i found the other pair already. Guess where it turned up? In my other sock...it seemed that i wore both socks on the same feet...hahaha)

Then i lost my tag. I know it doesn't cost much, but i really treasure the tags that i have. Fortunately, the lanyard was intact. At least i have something to remind me by about yesterday.

Food was nice...at least for those who eat meat. I am not a meat-eater (except for chicken) but because that was the only food they provided, i had to bear eating it. It was okay, but i still prefer chicken anytime :D

I enjoyed myself yesterday because for one i met an old friend from irsyad. The meeting brought back all the memories from irsyad. And another, somehow i felt like being an irsyadian again, as i helped my alma mater raise fund by carrying the donation box. Hopefully, the school can raise enough funds for the new school building.

My prayers are always with you, my dear Irsyad.

No comments: