pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Thursday, December 4, 2008

final let go

Bismillah

As titled above, i am finally letting go of a special person who have entered into my life...
The person is moving on with his life, and i should do so too...

Before i saw for myself how he moved on, he is still at the back of my mind..even though we are physically apart, in my mind, he is always there..i know the way i'm saying this is so unlike a true Muslim woman who values herself...i'm just trying to talk out loud to finally ridding myself from any excess feelings...

life has shown me its greatness these few months back...if i can overcome difficult situations before, this is just another difficult phase that i have to go through...

Oh Allah
Guide me through all the adversaries...

and dear, dear friends...i really appreciate all of you being there for me, especially in my times of need...may Allah bless you with the best of health and imaan..InsyaAllah...Amiin...

Wallahu a'la wa a'lam

No comments: