pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bismillah

Today was a lot of fun... I've actually planned this thing for a while but was really looking for the best opportunity. Alhamdulillah, Eid Adha gave me just that chance.

I guess my friend was caught surprised. It was the second time she had gotten a surprise birthday celebration.

I've learnt to appreciate things more as i grow older, such as friends. No one can live alone in this world. None can survive without a companion. There is a verse in the Holy Quran; human were created in tribes so that they can interact with one another (li ta'arafu).

The reason so because we can learn with one another. Such as this friendship that i forged, i've learnt a lot...sometimes we don't need formal education to be educated... Knowledge comes in every aspect in our life, and one aspect is through our friends.

Actually, i just want to say many thanks to my friends, for being my friends... I've found much solace and comfort from our friendship. May our ukhwah stays till the end of our time. InsyaAllah

Wallahu a'lam

No comments: