pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Thursday, December 25, 2008


Bismillah

This is not an important post actually. I just realised just how many posts i've written for this month alone. I blame it on endless free time and undisrupted wireless network. Haha...

Once next semester starts, i'm sure i may not be able to write as much as now. All praises be to Allah s.w.t for giving me the opportunity to spend my free time for spreading words of good (insyaAllah). I'm praying that school will not let me stop writing. Study is study, but writing on my blog can be some sort of reprieve from the strenous workload, i hope.

To readers out there, i thank you all for your time. Syukran.

No comments: