pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bismillah

Just now, i received a shocking (or rather surprising) personal message from a sister. The message carried a serious tone, even though the sister was sweet enough to address the matter in a civic manner.

I know i love to save pictures of babies and little children, then later on put them in my profile pictures and such. But i never thought my harmless act is actually violating certain people's rights. The message made me realise that i could be convicted if i'm not careful.

It's the same with linking other people's blogs. Now that i realise that someone may not be happy that i link their blog without their permission, i've decided to go to those who i've linked their blog to mine and ask for pernission, even if it's a little late to do so.

Saving others' pictures or linking others' blogs is the same as borrowing things. One needs to ask for permission for that is a virtue.

The message makes me think that while i'm rushing for hablun minallah, i should take care of my hablun minannas too. Sometimes one is just a step away from Jannah, but because one has a discrepancy with another person, that person might just be put in Hell fire instead. Na'uzubillah... Oh Allah, save me.

Lesson learnt: i should ask permission should i want to save pictures, photos, articles or anything else from someone else. And then, put the link when i re-publish the stuffs i saved.

Wallahu a'lam

No comments: