pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

neither a tear nor a drop of blood

Bismillah

Two days before, the person who I adored so much has taken a step further down the road of life. Without me of course.

The hurt that I've felt for the past few months disappeared just like that the moment I heard the news. No tears and no blood 'shed' from the heart.

Alhamdulillah, Allah has helped me to grow stronger over the pains love has caused me. :)

2 comments:

ف.ر. said...

Alhamdulillah..

*hugs Dhiya*

Yours will come soon inshaAllah ukhti..

The right person on the right time with a right reason ya..

:)

Fa

Nawal Insyirah said...

amiin~~
:)