pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Insyirah Bakes, Datin Cooks

Bismillah

I was in the washroom just now when suddenly this idea came up. It seems that I do a lot of thinking in the washroom. :)

Since I plan to stay in Singapore for quite some time starting next month, I figured I should do something worthwhile with my time there. And since I love baking and also Ramadhan is coming, I thought I might make myself and my time useful by baking. I received good responses so far for most of what I baked, so I think it's time to venture out.

I already thought of the organizational structure (talk about being a management student!):

My mother will be the CEO.

My sister is the CPO (Chief Production Officer)

Muhammad will be the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)

Abdul Kadir will be QC officer (Quality Control)

And I will be the CFO (Chief Finance Officer)

I have also thought of the activities and the services we are going to offer.

I wanted to do a pre-Ramadhan bake sale, so that people will have the chance to taste and if they like it (and I hope they do!!) they will order it for Raya celebration. I also thought of registering the business with my father's name. And our line of products would be baked delicacies & cooked food (that's why the name is Insyirah - me - bakes and Datin - my mother - cooks!)

Okay, this sounds like it's just a dream. But I really do want to make it happen. Jinjja!!~~

Now that I have prepared my business proposal, I shall go back to make the proposal for my study.

2 comments:

ف.ر. said...

:D

My Mak n me will be the first customers inshaAllah!

*thumbs up to Dhiya, Mak Dhiya n family*

hehe..

:)

Fa

Nawal Insyirah said...

hehe.. nie idea sorang2 je, belum present kat sapa2.. hehe..