pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Sunday, June 10, 2012

the eyes can't lie what the heart wants to keep hidden~

Bismillah

So I failed to keep a promise to myself to experience love after marriage. Okay, it's not like I'm falling head over hills now but it seems that I am constantly approaching the danger zone. And the other party is not helping me much to stay away from there.

We were sitting in a car & talking while listening to the radio when the subject discussed by the deejays turn to marriage. A friend also shared the story about a boy who was asked into marriage by a girl. Then she asked a male friend in the company about what would he do if a girl asks for his hand.

Which happens to be a male friend who is someone I am quite comfortable with. (Any correlation?)

My heart tries as much to deny, but the eyes surely can't lie the feelings that's blossoming.

Ottokae~



No comments: