pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

a matter of perspective

Bismillah

Today, I think I have cried myself out of nothing.

I messaged my boss last Saturday saying I wanted to do work from home a.k.a Singapore for a month. She did not reply and I just assumed that she had read and she just did not want to reply.

I messaged her again this morning. This time, she replied and called me even.

When I read her message, it sounded as if she was angry at me, because I gave a verrryyyyyyy short notice.

Now that I read again, her message sounded 'sayu'.

It's just a matter of perspective. Huk3...

3 comments:

ف.ر. said...

Selamat kembali ke bumi penuh tuah, Temasek (Singapura) :)

Kirimkan salam ana pada Mak dan Akak anti ya.

Fa

Nawal Insyirah said...

hee~
alhamdulillah..

kakak kita blg 'alaiki salam'
:D

ف.ر. said...

:)

lail saeed..

fa