pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Friday, June 25, 2010

reminisce before and after

Bismillah

Blogging is like a second nature to me, as reading is.. though i have to admit, i am slowing down from the pace i used to follow.. i have close to 10 books i am planning to read, and on my blog, i have more than 5 posts pending to be posted, now saved as draft..

I like reading the old posts on my blog.. it brings out memories that i may have forgotten (not really forgotten, but memories that were pushed to the back of the mind)

I realised, i am more in tune with my feelings, with the surroundings, with the happenings in my life after i started blogging.. I used to write my daily life in the early days of blogging, but gradually my posts changed from reporting daily activities to thoughts that crossed my mind..

I feel blogging has helped me to grow up..

Semoga Allah melindungiku dari berkata dusta.. amiin~

Wallahu 'ala wa 'alam..

No comments: