pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

old couples

Bismillah

Marriage is such a bliss right? :)

I was walking along a path on my way to my workplace. In front of me were an old couple, the husband was pushing his wife on the wheelchair. Seeing them together, my heart was filled with love. They looked so sweet together. I wondered, what kept them together all these while? They must have been married for over 30 years i presume, but they are still together.

This is truly a blessed marriage. A marriage that is not based solely on looks or status or wealth, but a marriage with a deeper meaning. Religion is put at the top of the list.

I hope & pray that when i marry a man, that man chooses me because of my religion & i too for that..

Wallahu 'ala wa 'alam..

No comments: