pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

husnul khotimah

Bismillah

I really like to watch crime series, especially CSI: Miami. I think I used to want to be a police officer when I was growing up but in the end, I was not physically fit to be one. Heh!

Anyway, my friend told me that we have to take lessons from everything we do, even from watching shows. And the biggest lesson i've learnt from watching the series is that I want to die in peace or rather have a 'husnul khotimah'.

From all the episodes in the series, there is none, not one at all where a person dies in honour. It's either they were drunk, they were involved in crimes and been shot dead, or they had been sleeping not with their legal partner the night before. Maybe they are not Muslims so they do not really care about their death. They, for one, do not believe in retribution. But for muslims, to die in such a way is to die in vain.

The series makes me realise that I have to be careful with all my actions and that the last thing I do before I close my eyes permanently will be something that is beneficial to me in the akhirah and in His blessings. Amiin~

No comments: