pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

communication breakdown

Bismillah

Communication is key. A wrong choice of words can be disastrous. A lack of it also proves the same.

Initially, I thought my friend decided to unfriend me because he hates me. I kept mum about it for almost a month, then I decided I could not take it anymore. I send him a message telling him that he can unfriend me from real life if he wants to, but let's not take it in the virtual world. He replied saying it was accidental and he has no reason not being my friend.

This goes to show that if I had approached him earlier, I wouldn't be in so much stress, having negative thoughts and such. Everything will clear up faster if only I had the courage to speak up.

Same goes to when i'm asking for permission from my boss and my murabbi. Sometimes I tend to wait until the last minute before I inform them about anything, which sometimes can cause misunderstanding. It's not that I don't want to but i'm scared to know the answer. (I'm such a scaredy-cat)

But to be a good muslimah, for one, I have to be responsible for my communication.

2 comments:

ف.ر. said...

accidential?
ye...ke...?


ke saje2 aje jd dpt comunnicate dgn awk personal n tgk reaction awk..

maybe..maybe not :P

hehe...

takdala dhiya. kite action je tau. nak usik awk. :P

Fa

Nawal Insyirah said...

fa~

kalau accidental & he has good reasons for it, kita tak kisah..

tapi kalau 'accidental' & dia actually nak mengelak daripada being honest with me regarding certain things, hati kita jadi sakit..

huhu..