pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Thursday, February 9, 2012

break away

Bismillah

This time. I really took a drastic action. I left facebook even though it is dear to me. I left twitter too. I already sent the peace letter to him. And I shall leave the reply be until I am ready to face it.

I am sorry to all who found me a company and comfort. For not being able to be so for the time being. Because I need to find company and comfort of my own.

I also plan to hasten my coming back to Singapore. Things have been too suffocating here.

May Allah bless~

1 comment:

ف.ر. said...

May everthing go well for u, my dearest Ukhti.

Apa2, do contact me k.

Kitakan kauselor awak..:P

Teringt zaman2 awk pergi bilik kite, nangis n ngadu2 kat kite..

hehe..

:)

Fa