pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

where did my cheese go?

Bismillah

Including this month, alhamdulillah, i've been working for about 10 months. Sometimes, i feel that time flies fast. But other times when work is too much, i feel time couldn't go fast enough.

Just the other week, my mum told me that she planned to sell off the house and buy a smaller one. She said the balance that we would gain would be used to pay off debts. One of them is my debt to my uncle, who helped to pay my tuition fees during my first semester in the university.

I have quite forgotten that I have made a loan. Now that i'm working, I should save up bit by bit but alas I didn't.

I have earned more than 10k for these 10 months but now I realised that I do not yield anything very beneficial. All of my earnings have gone to transportation, communication, accommodation purposes and food items. I couldn't even give my mother some money for her expenses. I did put away some money for a small pilgrimage but alas that money too did not last long in my bank account.

I think I need to write down my expenses because obviously by not writing down, I just don't know where my earnings end up to.

1 comment:

Cik Tulip said...

aah la diya..org pun rasa nak tulis belanja hari2.. rasa duit entah ke mana2 je.. huhu...