pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Moon That Embraces The Sun

Bismillah

This is the first Korean drama that I am able to watch two times in a row, back to back.

Somehow, I like Korean drama in an old setting. This is one such drama.

Another reason I enjoyed watching this is because of how the heroine has so much faith in God. She helps to remind me that I too need to have a strong faith in Allah.

The heroine was put in so much trials, ever since she became the Crown Princess. She had witchcraft done upon her, she was separated from her family, she got accused of things that she never did and so much more. But she remain positive throughout.

"If God chooses me, then He has a put deeper meaning to it"

This is so relevant to us Muslims.

The hardships that we faced do not mean that Allah doesn't love us. And it doesn't mean Allah does not consider us.

Allah test us accordingly:

"Allah does not charge a soul except (with that within) its capacity" (1: 286)

And within each test is a hidden meaning.

"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you, and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you" (1: 216)

Why don't we just accept it & go with Allah's flow? :)


No comments: