pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Friday, April 13, 2012

hypochondriac

Bismillah

During the critical years after I reached puberty, I was always fond of this one little book. I lost count how many times I have read this book, and I have memorised almost every issue it brought up, but it never fail to tickle me.

I especially like how the main character became so obsessed with his health, his appearance, and the changes he was going through because I can (almost) relate with his situation.

Somehow now, I feel that I am being like him.

I will study myself for quite sometime to identify any anomalies on me. If I feel any strange pains, I will immediately assume and diagnose myself with any critical diseases (with the help of Google of course).

This is greatly emphasized when I remember that I don't eat vegetables, I don't drink milk... which (in my mind) makes me more prone to having illnesses.

As the saying goes, mind over matter. Because my mind thinks i'm sick, my body feels sick too.

2 comments:

ف.ر. said...

so ukhti,

hypochondriac ni is a kind of mental disease eh?

apa pun bentuk obsession is not healthy actually..

ukhti,

nak share good news,

anti tahu kan yg Nabila nak ke Mekah Madinah? :)

Best eh :D

n lg satu awk,

nak minta tlg awk..huhu afwan..
jumpa ka wani tk? seliqa' kan dgn awk? minta kwani check emel kak wani. berthu fa ada kasi emel..

Syukran Dhiya..

Fa

Nawal Insyirah said...

fa..

walaupun dah reply kat fb, nak reply jugak kat sini..

nanti kita mesej kak wani k.. :)