pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

sorry seems to be the hardest word

Bismillah

I always prided myself as being someone who says sorry easily. But it is usually in trivial matters, like bumping into someone or putting my things on someone else's place. VERY trivial matters.

A few days ago, my friend had asked me if I had told another friend where she is working currently. I immediately said I did not, but at the back of my mind, I felt that I might have mentioned it without realising. Then she asked another friend (who is also our housemate) if SHE had mentioned it to this OTHER friend. She, unlike ME, immediately said sorry even though it might not have been her.

I was embarrassed of myself at that point of time (and still am.. huhu~).

Even though she was not 100% sure it was her, she did not hesitate to say sorry.

And I, even though I was not convinced 100% I did not told the friend about it, I find it hard to say i'm sorry.

No comments: