pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Saturday, December 18, 2010

true martyrs

Bismillah

News of death always touches a special part in my heart. It does not matter if the deceased was someone who has no connection with me at all. Their deaths make me cry, but I never know the real reason i'm crying. Maybe as a consolation to the deceased's family & relatives, or maybe it's a reflection for me, who still cannot grasp the fact that death is just around the corner and death is certain.

I read a post by Ustaz Hasrizal a few days back, and he was torn between feeling sad for the departure of a friend and a joyous wedding occasion of another. I was curious to know this special friend of ustaz's since he posted a picture as well, and I came across his blog. It was nicely written in English.

What makes me even more impressed is he was a cancer patient. His death is already timed. But he kept his spirit going. He did not give up. He is always positive, though he was diagnosed with a terminal disease.

Here is someone who had thin hopes of living, yet did not back down. How many times when I was tested a bit, yet I felt really down, that I had lost everything?

And he did not question Allah about his fate. He knows that everything that Allah had planned out for him, including giving him the disease, has a reason. Humans do not know it, and will not know it.. we can only guess and assume.. but Allah knows why.

A person who has been taught the way of The Prophet, who has been in the path of dakwah.. can easily accepts anything that Allah gives out to him, be it something that he likes or doesn't. They are the true martyrs. They might not go out and fight (jihad), but the jihad they do upon themselves is the greatest jihad.

May Allah bless his roh, May he rest in peace, and May Allah grant him paradise, together with the Anbiya', the Solihins, the Syuhada' and those who Allah are pleased with.. amiin~~

May we also be with the mentioned in Jannah, insyaAllah.. amiin~~

Wallahu 'ala wa 'alam..


No comments: