pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Thursday, December 23, 2010

seek and be guided

Bismillah

I'm approaching the end of the period as an undergraduate soon. Time sure flies fast. One more semester to go, then it's goodbye to student life (well, if i'm not continuing my studies that is).

Being a student makes me feel that i'm constantly seeking.. seeking for facts, seeking for the truth, seeking for knowledge.. this feeling is being more emphasized since i'm helping out my lecturer with a paper she is going to present and with a book she wants to publish. It is exhilarating when you discover something new. I'm worried that if I leave this field, i'll not be able to exercise this. I'm worried that i'll be busy with trying to catch up with work schedules, that I might not have the time to seek.

But isn't seeking the whole point of an 'abd, right? Seeking, seeking and seeking all the time, to get to know Him, to be closer to Him, day by day.. there's no ending to it. Until you breathe your last, as a servant, you must always seek Him, so that you will be guided to the right path.

When you seek out the truth (and what is more true than Allah and the deen of Islam?), you will surely be guided. Allah will present the right path to those who seek, He will not leave a person in darkness and be lost, when a person is sincere to know about Him.

Seek & be guided.. trust Him~

No comments: