pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Monday, January 12, 2009

mabruk ya akhi!!!

Bismillah

Before any of you get any strange ideas about this 'akhi', it actually refers to my brother, my biological younger brother. Alhamdulillah, he has gotten his 'O' level results today. I'm very, very, very happy for him because he had done well, better than me, in fact. Even though it crushed my ego to say that. Haha...

We have grown. I barely notice how much years had passed on. Sometimes, childhood seems just like yesterday. And today, i'm an adult.

Same goes with my brothers. I still feel as if they are still little kids who need to be taken care of. Especially my youngest brother, whom i still like to call 'baby', even though he is going on 13 this year. (Oh, he will be very mad at me if he knows i blog about this).

Time sure is precious. You can never get back a second gone.

All this while, i've always wondered how my mother, who had became a widow, coped with raising four children who had lost their father at such a tender age. My sister and i have not even gone through our adoslescent years yet. Youngest brother was only 7 months old then.

I guess mothers have the strongest spirit of all. Despite having to fend off for the family 'without prior notice', mothers will do it no matter how hard it is. Only mothers are granted with that kind of willpower.

Mothers deserve salutation, even if they never ask for it.

I thank you mom for bringing me up. From the bottom of my heart, I LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Unknown said...

remember tis song?...

i love you ibu deep down in my heart
i love you ibu deep down in my heart
with a deep deep down down
deep down in my heart
with a deep deep down down
deep down in my heart...=)

Nawal Insyirah said...

hehe....

ingat2..siap bole buat actions lg tau...