pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Monday, January 19, 2009


Bismillah

Alhamdulillah, i've graduated from phase one of friendly comparative religion training yesterday. I'm glad i made the choice to go. Alhamdulillah, Allah has given me the opportunity to learn more about comparative religion. This is all His works, The Almighty.

I felt that my iman is renewed with every new information given. Subhanallah, Allah's knowledge is so vast. And we humans can never surpass him, even if we are the genius among all.

I also realised that with the knowledge attained, i must use it and share it, not keep it to myself. And it also means, i have a huge responsibility now. The responsibility of dakwah as well as islah. Dakwah to non-muslims, and islah to my fellow brothers and sisters in Islam.

There are a lot of things that i want to share. InsyaAllah, i'll try to include what i've learnt in my next posts.

Phase two is about seven months away, so as Bro Shah Kirit put it, we must start the dakwah and islah now. Spread the words even if it's a sentence.

Wallahu a'lam

No comments: