pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Saturday, January 24, 2009

change

Bismillah

Alhamdullilah. I've got to watch Forum Perdana that i attended back in Singapore yesterday on RTM1. During the actual recording, i couldn't hear anything the panels said. So i was naturally excited to actually listened to what they said then. Ok, i was a bit disappointed not to see myself appear on-screen..but la ba'sa...

I would just like to bring up a point which i felt that connected with me deeply. Somehow i've been looking for answers regarding this. Allah s.w.t has it all planned out for me to watch the programme and somehow let the answer revealed itself to me yesterday. How beautiful are Allah's works.

Change. Something inevitable, unavoidable.

People change. Animals change. Plants change. Every single living thing in this world change. Because it is fitrah.

If one says "i can't change", then be prepared.

Because you either change for the better at your own will...or you just change for the worse without you realising.

I myself am one of those who likes to say "i can't change". Now i realised how much harm i can do to myself with those words. Because i won't change by myself, nature will take over my role. I would be shaped into a worse being than i was before.

It was a tight slap for me.

The panel said, when one refuses to change, from a human being, he will turn into a beast (a human, yet with animal characteristics). If he refuses still, he will turn into being the same kind as animals, bal hum adhal. Eventually, the person might just like the syaitans. The worst of the worst. Na'uzubillah.

I don't want to be like that. To be put into the same level as animals is bad enough, but to be seen like a syaitan...i can't take that.

So no matter how hard it takes to change, i must prepare myself for changes...for the better.

Like wise (yet stinging) words: "Sia-sia menjadi seorang muslim, yang hari ini sama dengan hari semalamnya, hari esok sama dengan hari ini"

Because we as muslims are encouraged to make our day today better than yesterday, and tomorrow better than today.

Then that's my resolution.

Wallahu a'lam

No comments: