pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

crawling

Bismillah

Some people say that doing good is an easy feat. You just have to avoid doing bad things; that is good already. But good for Muslims is not enough. A Muslim must be THE BEST. And to be the best, one can't just sit down, laze around and be complacent with NOT doing anything bad. Being THE BEST means to get active with deeds that not only are beneficial to you but to living things around you.

I have been resting for quite a while now and I have lost my momentum of doing my best every time. Nowadays, I tend to feel satisfied with the least.

But I cannot stay like this for long. The end of the world does not wait for me. If Allah says it's tomorrow yet I am not ready, I cannot say 'Stop'.

Personally, I think it is hard for me to gain back what I've lost these past few months and I feel like I'm crawling slowly to get back to the momentum from before. Allahu hafizi~

No comments: