pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Thursday, March 1, 2012

life is a matter of choices

Bismillah

These are the words that my former teacher used to repeat in class. I was not sure of what choices I had to make in life except where to go to after my 'O' levels. (That was back then)

The words came back to me now that i'm a legal working adult. Every decision I have to make is presented with a palate of choices. I have to consider very carefully before I make the choice. It's hard, but it is a process of adulthood that everyone has to go through.

And with adulthood also comes the responsibility of planning your own course of life. You just can't depend on your parents to make plans for you, to decide on your behalf. You can ask for their insight, but at the end, it's just you yourself.

And this is me, standing at a junction on the path of life. Hmm...

No comments: