pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Saturday, December 31, 2011

inferiority complex

Bismillah

I just watched a video by Sheikh Ahmad Deedat and his words are powerful. Really stabs the heart, no kidding.

What's wrong with the Muslims nowadays? Why does Islam is still a foreign term to many?

Because we have a ridiculously high inferiority complex. We didn't think that we are good enough, have enough knowledge... basically we feel inferior to others.

And because of that, we neglect our responsibility as a khalifah.

And because of that, we still see a lot of people, those who claim Muslims even, do not have a clear & sound understanding of this beautiful religion ( me too.. huhu)

We need to get over this feeling and rise.. may Allah give us strength to carry out this amanah~

No comments: