pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Monday, December 19, 2011

the answer to his istikharah

Bismillah

I came across a video made by a girl who shared her love story early today. She is already happily engaged (which I am jealous of since she is only 19), alhamdulillah.

Everytime I talked about this topic with a verrryyy close friend of mine, she always gives me the same answer.. do the istikharah, ask Allah for guidance, be patient. I already know the drill (but I thank her all the same :D) but at the same time, I wonder, does he also do the istikharah like I do? And what is the answer to his istikharah?

He seems ready before (when he was still in a relationship with someone else) but now he seems hesitant.

Why? (just wondering out loud!!~)

No comments: