pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Sunday, September 4, 2011

my imaam

Bismillah

People might have a wrong perception of my assertiveness in searching for my imaam. I am not looking for him only for myself, but for my family as well.

My mother and sister will have an extra helping hand in the house.
My brothers will have an older brother who they can refer to.
My siblings and I will be able to feel the love of a father figure, at least.
We will get the attention and protection of a man.

My imaam does not only complete half of my deen. My imaam will be the imaam of my family.

Amiin~

3 comments:

Cik Tulip said...

insyaAllah.. ameen... ^^

Unknown said...

=)

iring doa dgn kesabaran.

diRi iNi~~ said...

ku jua pon begitu...
sama2 la kita doa agar dapat imam charming....heee....;)