pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Friday, September 16, 2011

common sense lah!

Bismillah

I remembered reading an article by Ustaz Hasrizal about the lack of common sense in the youth community today. This is so true when I see the happenings around me. My brothers, for example, sometimes just get on my nerves because they do things or ask about something that they should have known by themselves, aka using their common sense.

Then I realised, I too, lack common sense in certain things. I ranted about people not using their common sense, but I forgot to look at a smaller scale, which is at myself.

People tend to look at others' mistakes but easily forgives theirs. Just like a Malay saying goes, "Kuman di seberang laut nampak, gajah di depan mata tak nampak" (I hope I do get the underlying meaning correct)

No comments: