pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Monday, August 3, 2009

am i being 'heck-careish'?

Bismillah

Yesterday, while talking to my two close friends on the way back to Malaysia, we touched on a topic I was not quite sure of (how to define it), but rather personal. And I felt as if i'm not being in tune with my surroundings..and I forgot about other people. I feel as if i'm there fil jasad faqad but my soul is somewhere else.

And when she confided in me about something while we're eating just now, again, I felt slapped...i live in the same room with her, and yet this thing escapes me.

It was defined as being 'heck-care'? Am I really being that?

Frankly, since the new semester began, I felt as if i'm in a limbo, between two worlds. I don't know why and I don't know how I become like this.

It's really scary. I'm afraid i'll be hurting many hearts with what i'm being right now.

Ya Allah
Only You are my salvation
Please grant me peace of heart
Peace of mind
Peace of soul


To the rest that might be 'feeling' with my past actions, please forgive me so.

Wallahu 'ala wa 'alam...

No comments: