pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Opportunity Cost

Bismillah

It's a bittersweet experience having staying home these past (almost) two months. I get to bond with my family members more, more than I have been for the past five years. I'm seeing my mother growing older each day, I'm seeing my brothers growing up to be men, and I'm seeing my sister as being more than just a sister, but a confidante. I learn to cook everyday. I bake almost every night.

On the other hand, I missed out on activities with friends. Many are going to the next stage in their lives and I am not there to celebrate their big day. I missed out on all good talks and seminars. My mind thirst for knowledge.

I had to leave some to gain some.

No comments: