pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Friday, November 9, 2012

peacemaker

Bismillah

This is a role I play whenever I come home. My mother is a joker and my sister is sensitive, so when they both meet each other, 'war' will be erupted.

Sometimes, it felt really tiring to make peace between both of them. But I try to because I like peace.

Now that I stay for long at home, I too tend to join in the war.

Sometimes it's hard to understand my mother joking ways, and she too do not understand me and my sister.

Is it okay to say that people who argue much among themselves love & know more about each other than those who do not do that?

2 comments:

ف.ر. said...

hehe..

dhiya the peacemaker..

but one thing i know about you. You are also sensitive.

Now i know that you follow the footstep of Kak Mardhiyah. hehe..

Joker..? hmmm.. boleh tahan lah.. not so..

:p

Pandai2 aje eh baca org..haha

afwan dhiya..

Fa

Nawal Insyirah said...

hehe.. aah, kita mengaku, kita pun sensitif..
tapi kakak kita lagi10x sensitif dari kita..

so kat ruma, kalau kakak dah sensitif, kita kena kurangkan sikit sensitif kita.. hehe
:D