pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Saturday, October 6, 2012

perfectionist's woes

Bismillah

I am having a period of depression starting from this morning. It might be physiological reasons, or it might even be psychological. I keep thinking that some specific people are out to get me. Oh no, I'm already sounding crazy!

Ever since my heart was set to leave Kuala Lumpur, go back to Singapore and settle down, I never want to step foot here again. Things here just don't appeal to me anymore.

Some people make me mad.
The traffic makes me mad.
The whole environment makes me mad.
Or it's just that i'm going mad. (0_0)

Why do I have to be such a perfectionist?

1 comment:

ف.ر. said...

mintalah fatwa pd hati..

di sini atau di sana..

moga anti diberikan ketetapan dlm berpilih ya..

fa