pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Saturday, July 14, 2012

the truth always hurt

Bismillah

I realised now that my honest confession has somehow jeopardize a friendship. I don't know if my friend managed to read my post or someone else has conveyed it to him, but it seems after the post has been posted, we grew distant. It's really a shame if the post is the reason we grew apart.


Or maybe he thought that I am making wrong assumptions from his actions that he stopped showing care or even acknowledge me a bit to avoid me being in a 'happy-dreamy' state.


Whatever his reasons may be, the truth really hurts. On one hand, it is a good thing to jerk me from my fantasies. On the other hand, it hurts to know that you're not the one. And it hurts more to know maybe 'the one' is the person beside you.

4 comments:

ف.ر. said...

Hugs ukhti dhiya..

Surely, the truth is, He always has everything best for you..

:)

Moga awk baik2 saja di sana ya..

Take cara ya ukhti..

Fa

Cik Tulip said...

kenapa diya? sedih je ayat... =='

Nawal Insyirah said...

fa: amiin~
awak take care jugak.. btw, fatimah UM kirim salam rindu pada awak..

cik tulip:
orang melankolik ayatnya selalu sedih2.. huhu~

ف.ر. said...

Wswr..salam rindu kak fa kembali pada Fatimah..

:)

Fa