pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Monday, July 23, 2012

in communication

Bismillah

Allah is Oft-hearing. Really.

Sometimes, I faced situations when I have to speak up, for my own interest, but found it hard to construct the sentence. So I really hoped that the person who I am going to speak to will bring up the subject first. And suddenly, with Allah's will, the person will be the one to speak first.

Sometimes, I have questions in my mind but I'm shy to ask. So I kept reminding myself the questions so that when the time is right, I will able to recall them. But somehow, Allah knows that I will have a hard time, so He put me in situations where other people will ask, and I will get the answer.

It really is a blessing when Allah wills you to have such a close relationship with Him because wondrous things will happen~

1 comment: