pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Sunday, July 19, 2009

unsure in certainty

Bismillah

Alhamdulillah. New semester started off well, even though there were a few glitches. After tonight, things will stable until the last week of study. InsyaAllah, this year is no more playing ground for us. 3rd year is a crucial year, especially for those who will be graduating.

The more older I get, somehow the more unsure I felt what I really want in this life. And I have this phobia of giving out my opinions. Every time they ask me about anything, I will avoid giving answers. Because I am afraid my answers won't be from my heart, and I won't be able to carry out what i've said.

I have found some kind of a support group (or more commonly known as usrah), but it's quite new and i'm shy with the sisters. I hope over time, we can share more. I have a lot of things in my mind, but I would rather keep mum because i'm afraid people might have perceptions over them.

I would like to write more, but it quite hard to put it into words.

Wallahu 'ala wa 'alam

No comments: