pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

kuasa minda

Bismillah

I just realised how strong my mental powers can be. No, I do not mean I have special abilities concerning the mind. My mind is as normal as a normal person is, thank you. It's just that I feel my mind has a lot of strength actually.

Sometimes, during our dire times, we bring out the best in ourselves. And that's what I discovered about myself. Whenever i'm sick, I would refuse to take any medicine because (1) i hate medicine and (2) i don't trust medicine and doctors.

However, since living away from my mother, and under the care of watchful roommates' eyes, being sick means eating medicine at all cost. And no matter how much I protest, I won't get my way. So after a while, eating medicine is no longer a thing to be forced. (but that doesn't mean it's a thing I would gladly do)

So it's like mind over matter really. My mind has this force of making me get over the two reasons for not eating medicine, and get me to take it. (get it?)

I'm truly fascinated how mind works really. And the more and more I discovered what my mind can do, the more interested i've become. And the more thankful I am with this beautiful gift. Alhamdulillah. :D

No comments: