pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Thursday, July 23, 2009

it's that dream again

Bismillah

It's that dream again. After a long while, it came back. And why does it have to be that way? Whenever it was that dream, it was the same smile, the same assurance I get. But reality proves otherwise. Yet, after each dream, I never stop hoping.

Why does it have to be this way? It's been four years already. Enough is enough.

Or is it a sign from Him? Is Allah paving the way, giving a chance to start all over again?

You know me best
You arrange my life not to my wants, but to my needs...
I stand by you

Wallahu 'ala wa 'alam

No comments: