pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Friday, June 26, 2009

clash of the TITANS

Bismillah

Alhamdulillah. Gotten my first paycheck for the month. I know i'll be spending much of the money on me, but I made a promise to myself that some of the money will go to my family, especially my mother. After all, what I learned was not all of the money you earn is for yourself. Some part of it are for others. And that's why there is zakat, sadaqah and such in Islam. (I won't go into details about these just yet. They belong to a whole other topic)

It just so happens that the GSS is here. Money and sale equals to splurge. I won't say i'm a shopaholic, but I do enjoy shopping. There is an adrenaline feeling of holding bags and bags of new items for me. But I try to keep under control. After all, I meant to save some for school.

Adieu.

No comments: