pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Friday, June 19, 2009

subconcious thoughts

Bismillah

Have you ever remembered or be reminded to do something in your dreams? Say, you meant to do something before you sleep, or you keep thinking of doing a job the next day but you can't figure out what..? Then when you sleep, suddenly, it dawned upon you what you have been thinking all this while.

I have that problem. Sometimes, I like to think of several things at a time. And the usual case would be, I won't be able to remember all that I was thinking of.

But alhamdulillah, when I sleep, the thing that I forgot would be clear to me in my dreams. I find it very interesting how my mind works when I sleep. How is it when I am awake, I can't remember but the moment I sleep, my mind started working to find the answers.

Sometimes, when I will be too tired out to do my Isya' prayers, I never fail to wake up at around 3 or 4 in the morning. Just before Subuh, so that I will not miss my Isya' prayers. And I thank God for that. It seems that Allah reminds me every time I have not yet done my prayers. Alhamdulillah.

It makes me appreciate more and more about the wonderful gifts Allah has given to us, and how Allah will guide His servants whom he pleased to the right path, and steer away from the wrong.

Allah never fail to please His servants, but we are usually the ones who will forget Him. May our imaan will never waver. InsyaAllah.

Wallahu 'ala wa 'alam

No comments: