pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Friday, June 19, 2009

A blessing in disguise

Bismillah

Allah has cleared a path for me to do dakwah. After all, why hold on to the knowledge within you and not practise it?

The existence of the H1N1 flu seems like a blessing in disguise for me. Because if the flu is not here, i won't get the work. No work means i will not meet my two partners, an Indian auntie and a Chinese guy.

Because we spend close to 10 hours each day together, it is the best opportunity for me to learn more about them, their culture, beliefs and faith as well as imparting knowledge about some Islam practices to them. It is a start. Small steps at first.

I realised that Allah will always help us when we help Islam. He does it surreptitiously. Leading us on to the right path if we're sidetracked. Open up opportunities for us when we face dead ends.

Hopefully, my presence will render some good to both my partners. If Allah wills it, may they find solace in Islam. Amiin.

No comments: