pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Saturday, December 15, 2012

a whole new dimension

Bismillah

I have heard and read about this a lot of time but yesterday, the realization hit me hard. Suddenly, I'm thinking about this in a whole new dimension.

I know that when a girl got married, the responsibilities shifted from her parents to her husband. She must obey her husband first after Allah. Jannah will be waiting for her. Parents come second. Whatever her husband wishes for her, as long as it is not against the shariah, she must comply to it. This does not pose a problem for me. I've been a good daughter for as long as I live (ehem.. most of the time).

The thing is, I might get married to someone who is not from my hometown (macam ye ye je) and my in-laws would be less thrilled to leave the place where they have toiled years and years.

Okay, I still have no problem with that.

The problem is I don't want to live apart from my mother. My mother too would be less thrilled to leave Singapore as my father was buried here. My mother wanted to have the same final resting place as my father.

Woah! Suddenly, this become too hard a question for me to think about. Well, actually, I don't need to think about this anytime soon. I'm sure things will go with the flow when the time comes.

1 comment:

ف.ر. said...

ni namanya angan2! :p
jangan angan2 panjang sgt ukhti. hehe :P
doa biar yang bakal jadi Zaujnya anti itu pilihanNya Allah.
sekiranya Allah, apa-apa pun semuanya jadi mudah.

:)

sana ke sini tk kisah. Asal Allah yang pilihkan dan aturkan ya!

Fa