pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Saturday, May 19, 2012

the value of sustenance

Bismillah

The past few months have taught me to realise that Allah is truly The Provider. That I should depend on Him and Him alone for sustenance.

Even though I am considered to be working, my pay is not being paid the usual way. I have to wait for my lecturer to fill up the form for claims, for the form to be approved by the higher authority, for the form to be submitted and approved by the Bursar, for the Bursar to issue cheque for the claims, for the cheque to be delivered, and for the cheque to be cashed in then do I get my pay. It's a long process and sometimes it gets too long that my 'kocek' nearly went 'koyak'...

But somehow I managed to survive. Yes, I had to borrow some money from a few friends, but alhamdulillah, everybody seems to have extra to lend to me when I need it. That also means that I don't have to burden my mother.

Just when I think I'm going to fall, Allah sends somebody to help me pick myself up. :)

4 comments:

ف.ر. said...

True enough ya ukhti..

Allahu, Huwa Razzaq Fattaahu 'Aliim..

29:60

How many are the creatures that carry not their own sustenance? It is Allah who feeds (both) them and you: for He hears and knows (all things).

Allahu Allah..

Bila kita sudah masuk alam perkerjaan, barulah kita rasa dan hayati benarnya kalam Allah di atas..

Tanpa ada kesedaran seperti apa yg ukhti tintakan, kita akan jadi org yg tidak tenang dlm mencari rezeki, takut akan hilgnya rezeki, tergopoh-gapah, kelam-kabut dan sebginya..

moga kita djauhkan daripada hal-hal sedemikian..

Sebaliknya, moga kita dijadikan org yg yakin dan tenang dgn Allah dalam setiap hal, tenang termasuk rezeki..

dan tentunya jodoh ya ukhti :p

Amin..

Fa

ف.ر. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ف.ر. said...

for their part,

i think they still should improvised their system ya..so that the process will become shorter n make less burden to the R.As at UM..

:/

Fa

Nawal Insyirah said...

:)

kita RA underground, tu yang susah sikit kot.. hehe