pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

안녕

Bismillah

Saying annyeong to KL in a month's time.

Yesterday, the officer at the immigration station was being too cautious. It's been only about 4 months since my student's visa was expired and I have been travelling to and fro KL-Singapore with only a visitor's pass. Social visit pass is meant only for those who go on holidays in Malaysia, not for those who have to commute monthly because of work. I thought that I wouldn't get caught, but alas.

I had to fabricate the truth a bit. I told him I was planning to further my studies, but my application is not being accepted yet (how can it be when I have yet to send in the application). And without being a legitimate student, I could not apply for a student's visa.

He seemed hesitant to let me go at first. I prayed that he will let me off one last time because I was planning to move back home next month anyway. Alhamdulillah, I was let off but with a strict instruction to get a student's visa ASAP (or no more travelling to Malaysia in the near future)

I have to be on a serious mode starting today in order to finish up my lecturer's research and to start working on a paper for a seminar in September. And last but not least, work on my proposal should I REALLY want to continue with my studies.

All this before a goodbye.

4 comments:

ف.ر. said...

Alhamdulillah,
nasib baik dia kasi free awak.
tidak jadi macam kes Huda, ish terigt masa tu..kesian kt Huda..

so ukhti,

whats ur next plan?

sambung masters atau kerja terus di sana atau di sini?

moga khair semuanya ya.

btw, iA kite akn dpt anak buah hehe..baby boy..dah ada dah nama..doakan eh..

Fa

Nawal Insyirah said...

alhamdulillah fa..
bila kakak awak due?

kita masih tak tau la nak sambung atau tak.. separuh hati nak, separuh hati belum nak lagi..

ف.ر. said...

september..tgh atau akhir bulan inshaAllah :) Alhamdulillah..

tkpala..skrg ni awk masih separuh2 lagi..mudahan2 awak dapatlah jawapannya ya nanti..

satu pilihan yg terbaik yg dengan sepenuh hati inshaAllah..

Fa

ف.ر. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.