pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

sleeping beauty, yes I am

Bismillah

Sometimes I think I have a sleeping disorder. People have sleeping disorder because they cannot sleep. I have a sleeping disorder because I sleep. A lot.

I can sleep anywhere. In any condition.

There was once my friends and I were going back to Kuala Lumpur and the bus we took had an air-conditioning problem (or it was just the air-conditioning system was not properly functioned). We were sweating profusely and it was not a comfortable situation to sleep in. But as usual, I slept throughout the journey even though my clothes were drenched with sweat (okay, taklah lencun sangat)

Another time, I was alone waiting for the bus to go home but the bus was late. I thought I will have a bit of a shut-eye. Next thing I know, the bus was already at the bus-stop. Thankfully, there were bus conductors aboard, so the bus was waiting and I got to get on the bus.

And just now, I slept well even though I am sitting in an open area in the department where people can freely walk about.

I get teased a lot by my friends because of this, especially when I said I'm just closing my eyes because they know that in less than 5 minutes, I'll already be in the dream land. Heh!

2 comments:

ف.ر. said...

Geli hati baca post awk..*giggle* hihi..

Nawal Insyirah said...

hehe..
kita memang ada masalah tido la..