pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Akhil Hayy

Bismillah

A few days back, ustaz Akhil Hayy came to my college, for a motivation slot, in conjunction with the inauguration of Fiesta KUAZ 2009. I can say i was quite looking forward to meeting him in person, just because i've met some celebrities in person ever since my coming here. That's one of the plus points of coming to study here, i guess. Heh.. :D

Anyway, what i really like about the motivation session was when ustaz did the zikr. He has a powerful voice, and my heart immediately melted. I don't know exactly why i was so emotional that night, but the effect the zikr had on me was significant.

I think the power came from the recitation of Allah's names when we praised Him. Only He can invoke such power. Because He is All-P
owerful.

And i sense how timid and minute i am.

I am a slave...who am i to defy Him?

Wallahu 'ala wa 'alam

No comments: