pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

unnie-chan

Bismillah

I've been wanting to post about my sister for a very looonngggg while.

I've been observing my sister every time we go out. She has this good habit of picking up trash, no matter where it was, and throw it away in a bin. But an empty bottle on the pathway couldn't do harm to anybody, right? And anyway, that empty bottle is dirty. Personally, I wouldn't want to touch anything dirty on the pathway when I'm oh so clean and tidy.

It is a small act in a human's eyes, but Allah sees it as a great act of kindness.

Another good habit of hers is to greet vendors at the market cheerfully. We all have the usual shops that we like to go to. We have seen them time and again, so why do we need to greet them like we have not seen them for long? But she doesn't care if people look at her strangely when she does that (even I feel weird)

So with the observation I made, I'll try to emulate her.

:)

No comments: