pathway

pathway
Berjalan Mencari Makna dalam Hidup

al-mahbub

  • Allah & His Messenger
  • my family
  • mereka yang menyayangi saya :))
  • babies and toddlers
  • my course
  • my late cat :(

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

ikhlas?

Bismillah

Tomorrow I'm going for an interview at Hanis Montessori. I pray to Allah, may He ease my path towards becoming part of the teaching staff there, amiin~

For the past few months, I kept seeing my path directing me to the teaching field. I was asked to help my nieces with their Quran recitation, and then a friend came up and asked for volunteers to tutor students with sicknesses that make them miss school many times, and I went for an interview for a teaching position at PCF kindergartens (though I've already turn down the offer unofficially), and now this interview came along..

However, a point brought up by a friend makes me think. The mother of the student I'll be tutoring asked me to help out her daughter with her recitation too. My friend told me that I was lucky to have the opportunity to teach Quran recitation.. pahala berterusan as long as what I taught is being practiced.

I reflected upon myself... have I been sincere, Lillahi Ta'ala, when I teach? Or do I work only for worldly gains?

Will I stand in front of Allah, saying I've been teaching for the sake of Him, only to have those empty words thrown back at me?

:'(

No comments: